Jecinta Baby


Jecinta Baby was my first online romance. We had so much in common, so much to live for, especially our shared love of spear fishing (pizzas). But she rejected me after a brief but intense affair.


Nice to meet you,
  How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is miss jecinta ,i know that you may be suprise how i get your email, i got your email today when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and  i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may be come partner.My email address is  ( jecintababy@yahoo.fr )
Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.

i am waiting  to hear from you soon.

With regards Miss jecinta



Dearest Miss Jecinta
I am very pleased to hearing with you.
You sound a very nice woman.
Please tell me more about yourself: age, hair colour and favourite pizza topping?

Yours
Dimitri Dudek


Dear one ,
I am more than happy in your reply . How are you today ?. l hope fine . Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal . My name is Miss Jecinta Edward Weah , i am twenty-two (22) years old , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes , i love singing , watching television , reading the bible , i am respectiful , honest , etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc , i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago .

 I lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start . Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place .


It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called LIBERIA.
 I would like to know more about you . Your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and what you are doing presently . I will tell you more about myself in my next mail . Below is my picture and i wait to receive your mail with your picture ( s ) .

Yours in love ,                                     
Miss Jecinta Edward Weah








Dearest Jecinta
I so please to be meeting you. And to see the happy smile of the face.
You have many nice interest. About me? I 32 year old. 6 ft 1 inch tall. I like to sky diving, spear fishing, design clothes for ladies and drive in the fast cars. Oh yes!
We so sorry to hear of the trouble you been have in the life. We so sorry for you.
Anyway, it nice to see you more.
Dimitri.




Hello my darling,

How are you doing once again today?.I hope you are sound and healthy.I appreciate your mail.My dear as i told you on my last mail that i lost my family in  the war that broke out in my country,my late father Dr.Johnson Edward Weah  was a contractor and international businessman.I resident in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal,as a result of the civil war that fought in my country.I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out,the only person i have now is Reverend Father Emmanuel George in  (St John Catholic Church).
His office telephone   (+221-77-340-55-19) or (+221-77-340-55-19)
Here in the orphanage home where i am living now in women's hostel.You can
call me with our reverend's office telephone number,he will send for me from the hostel to come to his office to receive your call.I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.4 Million Dollars..I want to inform you after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling
documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I need your information such as :
 
Your Full Names ......
Age ........
Address ......
Telephone .........
 
Darling,please do keep this secret as i have not toId any person about the existance of this money because i am afraid of loosing my money or my life.I humbly waiting for your mail.
Yours in love,
Jecinta Edward Weah.





Dearest darling Jecinta
Many thanking for the lovely letter. It so sad about the parent again. It make me weep with pity. So sad sad.
We will be keeping the secret of the money so secret. For sure. You are a very rich lady. But still so sad. May we visit you in your country? Perhaps we could go for a nice candlelight meal? And then we can fly to New York and get married? And live like King and Queen in a very big house.
But first I will buy plane tickets and visit you.
Love always
Dimitri


Hello my dear.

I thank you once again for reaching me.I hope you are keeping fine today,as for me,i am not looking fine over here.Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayers.I was moved.I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them.I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life.I see you as very responsible,competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. I will like to hear your voice in due cause please,I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person,who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.I have to use this chance to let you know about it,i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below,please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (9.4 million USA dollars) Nine Million Four Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary,to your account in your country.Here is the contact,just send an email to the bank in London.Note the contact  information of the bank is below,and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will be transferred into your account as my foreign partner,let them know that it's Miss Jecinta Eward Weah instructed to transfer this fund into your account.
Below are the bank contact information:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Transfer Manager : Sir Philip Hampton
Address : 9, High St,Perth,Perthshire PH1 5JS

Tel :  +44703 185 48 07
      :  +44703 186 15 84
   
Fax : +44870 974 77 57

E-mail:  mailtorbsbk@royal.net
             writetorbsbk@royal.net
         

Information about the deposit code are as follows:
Name of depositor : Dr.Johnson Edward Weah
Nationality : Liberia
Next of kin : Miss Jecinta Edward Weah
Amount deposited : ($9.4 Million USD)
Account Number : RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A

Or you send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1.FULL NAME : ........
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS : ........
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER : .........
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION : ........

I was well known in the orphanage home here with choir leader because i lead in the church choir and the real name my parents called me is Miss Jecinta Edward Weah.The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is Mr Philip Hampton by the time you contacted them on fax or email. Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the (9.4million USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now.I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom.As i told you before,this orphanage home is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from my late father money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.I don't think i will regret being with you in your country,i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here,i have made my decision not to continue staying in this orphanage home.I hope you approach this issue as yours,and give an urgent attention,because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life,i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you.Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money.I will not like  people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Jecinta Edward Weah.


Dear Special Lady
Thanking many for the reply to me. I have tried to contact the bank but they day the account does not appear valid. Are you sure you gave me the correct details? Perhaps you could simply send me the money in a large suitcase? That would be easiest. Forget the bank and the mysterious Dr Weah.
Have you booked your aeroplane tickets yet? You have not asked me what country you will need to fly to! Are you curious to find out where you and me will be living?
Do you like animals?
Your Dimitri
xx



Hello my lovely darling,
How are you doing over there in your country?.I hope you are doing very fine over there in your country.Mine is getting better with all hopes of living a better life with you over there in your country.I highly appreciate all your assistance and efforts to help me to regain my lost joy and freedom.

Darling,i am writing you this letter to remind you of my appreciation towards your assistance,i appreciate you so much.I am thankful for all the great things you have done for me,you are the most special person i know and i want to let you know that i will never ever let you down.

I am so grateful for a precious gift like the one that you are giving me over and over each day,(your love and assistance).You mean the world to me and i would do anything to make you happy without thinking twice.As you care and love to save my life the Lord will forever keep you protected and supply all your needs according to HIS riches in glory.

I do not feel happy when i did not hear from you,when i read your mail i feel very happy and alive.When i did not hear from you,it feels as if the most important piece of me is missing.You are my life and my only love.I want you to remember that it will be this way till the end of time.

However,Darling,after reading your mail i disclosed it with our Reverend father and the Reverend told me that since it is your wish to have me over there in your country and make the transfer together with you over there in your country, it will be really good .Darling,the problem i have now is that i don't have international passport which will enable me to come over to your country and be with you which the Reverend help me to called the immigration office in other to find out the cost of the passport.

Darling,the Reverend informed me that my passport will cost 350 dollars after he have find out the cost from the immigration office.

Darling,please i will like you to send the money through western union money transfer with the following information so that i will receive the money immediately and gets my passport ready for coming to your country.

Here are the information :

NAME : Jecinta Edward Weah,
ADDRESS : Unit 12 percel,St John's catholic orphanage church Dakar Senegal.
COUNTRY : Dakar Senegal.

Darling,please as soon as you send the money do keep me inform so that i will go and receive the money with the help of the Reverend.

Hoping,to hear from you soonest.

yours in love,
Jecinta.


Hello my sweet dumpling darling sweetie lovely darling sweetie
It is so shame that you have no passport. I will of course send you the money to enable you to buy one. No problem at all.
But first, I need to know the answer to some questions. This will ensure that we will be compatible for the rest of our lives. I need to know we have everything in common when we live together. Here are the questions:

  1. Favourite Beatles song?
  2. What is your ideal holiday destination?
  3. Favourite pizza topping?
  4. Do you like to use the bicycle for fun?
  5. Do you like dogs?
  6. What would be your perfect romantic evening?
  7. Thanks so much for your cooperation.
Yours forever
Dimitri
xxxxxx


 Hello my lovely darling,
How are you today once again over there in your country?.I hope you are doing very fine over there in your country.Mine is getting better with all hopes of living a better life with you over there in your country.Darling,i thank you for your mail and all that you are doing to save my life,i do appreciate you so much.

Darling,i thank you for your desire to help me out of this hell i promised not to let you down in all things,all your efforts will never be in vain and you will be rewarded abundantly,as you had have mercy to save my life the Lord of the universe will have mercy upon you and supply all your need according to His riches in glory.

However,darling,regarding with your questions,Firstly,my Favourite Beatles song is Titanic which was played by Celine Dion .Scondly,my ideal holiday destination is to wish to spent it my life with you over there in your country.Thirdly, my Favourite pizza topping is to spear fishing.
Fourtly,to raid bicycle is the one of the greatest fun i will like to have as soon as i come over to your country because i will like in situation where both of us will be use it to catch funs in a cool evening over there in your country.Fifthly,i love dogs and lastely my perfect romantic evening is going to a bicth.


Darling,please i will like you to send your personal data to me so that it will be more easy to locate you as soon as come over to your country such as; Your Full Names ......
Age ........
Address ......
Telephone .........

I love you my lovely darling with all my heart and i wait to hear from you soonest.

yours in love,
Jecinta.


Hello Sweetness and light
So nice to be hear from you so soon. We hope you are well.
That so exciting! My favorite pizza topping is also spear fishing. But can you answer one more thing for me before I send the money to you? The question:
Will you be happy for me to dress as a woman on Saturday and Sundays? I like to wear the womans knickers and bra at weekends. Is that ok with you? I also wear lipstick, but on Sundays only.
I have booked my plane ticket to Dakar Senegal airport. I will arrive at Dakar-Yoff-Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport on Friday 18th February. Can you meet me? I have booked a hotel room for us at the Pullman Teranga Hotel (Rue Colbert Po Box 3380 Dakar, Senegal) . Do you know it? Meet me there at 3pm in the lobby. I will be wearing a red rose. How will I recognize you? I will bring the money for your passport and also $15,000 as a gift of my love for my future wife.
Yours forever
Dimitri



Hello my lovely darling,
Thanks so much for your mail and all that you are doing to help me out of this horrible refugee camp,i love and appreciate you so much.

Darling,it sounds so funny for you to dress as a woman on Saturday and Sundays but i think i will like it and that shall make our love to be strong and increased.

However,my darling,i will like you to contact our Reverend father through his phone number for your coming so that he will allow me to come out from the camp and meet with you in your hotel room.

Darling,please i will also like you to send the money to me today so that the Reverend will help me to get my passport ready from the immigration office today so that as soon as you come everything will be ready and we will have enough time and chance to catch up with our fun in your hotel room.

I love you my lovely darling with all my heart and i wait to read from you soon with regards that you have sent the money for my passport today.

yours in love,
Jecinta.

xx


Hello Sweat Pea
It is so good that we are soon to be in each others loving arms. I shall be dressed as a woman when we meet. I hope that is ok. You'll recognise me as I have a large beard.
I have not contacted the Reverend as I believe he is will try to steal your money. I have contacted a very good school friend of mine. His name is Dr Idrissa Soumaré and he is an important government man in Senegal. Do you know him? He is kind and is arranging for a passport for you. I will need you to send me a passport photo of yourself. Please do this urgently.
I look forward to our night of passion at the hotel tomorrow evening.
I must go and pack my suitcase now and get the $15,000 CASH from the bank. I will see you so soon.
Meet me tomorrow in the hotel lobby.
Dimitri
xxxx

… but Jecinta Baby not come to the hotel …

Dearest Darling
I wait all wafteroon in the Hotel lobby and you not come to me. I haveing the $15, 000 cash and the passporting for you. Do you not love me any more? I am so worried about your life. Have you been harmed? Are you dead as you fear?
I will be at the Hotel for one week. Please say you can be there to meet me.
Dimitri
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Oh,You have arrived ,you are welcome,darling can i have your telephone number in dakar and also your room number at the hotel,so that i will call you immediately ,i am at the hotel.


Big problem! I meet person in lobby who say they are name of Jecinta. But not not you! They buy me drink. Next thing I know I wake up naked in some bushes Parc Forestier de Hann. They must have drugged me. I had been robbed of $15,000 and my passport. I make my way back to hotel with only leaves to cover my manhood. I have nothing now, only one pair of pants and a vest. I am alone in Dakar! Who can I trust! What should I do?

I so scared...

Dimitri
xxx



I never hear from Jecinta Baby again. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment