Miss. Marie Titu

Miss. Marie Titu. Such a boring girlfriend. She never gave me anything. Just whined on and on about herself. Oh, apart from she admitted she would like to eat custard with me...


Hello,
How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty. My name is Miss. Marie Titu, 26 years from Sierra Leone in West Africa. I am single girl looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your color or ethnicity.

I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from you.write me on Reply me with this email:
marrieamam0@w.cn

Your Sincerely
Miss. Marie Titu



Dearest Miss Titu
I am very pleased to hearing with you.
You sound a very nice woman.
Please tell me more about yourself: age, hair colour and favourite pizza topping?
Yours
Dimitri Dudek


Hi My Dear,

 thank you so much for writting me, So how is things in general Over there in country? I Hope it perfectly cool with you and your families?.

Well, I feel like extending a good friendship relationship to you which is more valued than Gold. Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

I came accross your profile and decided to write to you. I believe and also have the feeling that in todays world, neither race,age,nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships.

 I am Miss. Marie Titu Elhag (26years) single, am from Sunda Northeastern Africa but presently i am residing in Dakar Senegal as a result of political crisis in our country.

 A little about me, I work out my daily activities & love to read in English variety of books, I think I am sensitive and kind to people, my mother says that I am good looking and take a good care of my body and my look, also I think I have a good sense of humour enjoy going to theatre ,concerts and be a good girl. And that teach me to be open minded, forgiving , loving and of my hobbies I like to laugh, I live to be spontaneous, and I am usually up to trying any good thing at least once, I love relaxing indoors after the days activities by watching movies, reading and a little sleep to relax my veins and arteries. I have peace in my heart that God will give me the kind hearted man in the whole universe, mature, fun to be with, warm hearted, and would be able to cry on his shoulder and he will also cry onto mine too.
 
I am 1.62 meters, I'm a people person...
Very warm...
Giving...
Committed to family...
Friendly...
Funny..
and hope to be full of charm...

Hope to hear more from you concerning your family and your life experience.
I attached my photos for you, i hope to see your photos too on your next mail.
Extend my greetings to your families and friends over there.
Take care and May God bless you.
Yours new friend
Marie

Dearest Miss Tittu
Thanking many big ones for the replying to my email. You seeming such the wonderful person. So pretty. And so upbeat considering the troubles in Sunda.
We have so much in the common groundings. I so happy and love to be so spontaneous also. For example, the other day I spontaneously bought a large jar of Marmite when I know it will take me more than five years to be consuming the contents. And I don't even like Marmite. I the a crazy and fun time guy. Yes?
Now more about me: I 66 year old and a manly 5 ft 2 inch tall. I enjoy running on beaches, eating custard and shaving my legs. Do you like to try those things also? I do not like spiders. No! Do you like the soundings of me? I think we will get along so well.
Anyway, it nice to see you more.
Dimitri.
xx

Hi My Dear,

Thank you immensely for your kind response to my mail. I felt good to write you for a suggestion request which is however not a mandatory but to help me receive my late father money for an investment project over there.

my spirit pushed me to send you this mail; Actually, am the only daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs.  Marcel Titu Elhag .

My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Sudan during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year on 16th December 2008. Though his sudden death was linked
Or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an Uncle of his who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was just 6 months old according to my late father, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on December 16th 2008 he called me one earlier morning and told me that he has the sum of Three million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD$3.5, 000) left in one of the Bank here in (DAKAR -SENEGAL).

He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, Now, i have went to the Bank to claim the fund, they told me that i am too young to handle this fund, unless i should search for a partner to help me receivce the money for me.

My Dear, I am only 24 years old so I don’t know what to do, I can not wait till I reach 30 years old, do to my late Father relatives are wicked and the war in africa, they may kill me as they kill my father, I am pleading for you to help me stand in the Bank as my foreign partner to enable them release this money to you, so that I will come over to your peace full country to continue my education while you put the rest of the fund in a good profitable business investments over there.

I am just 24 years old and a university undergraduate so I really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis in our country. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help?
(i) To transfer this fund in your account? (ii) To invest it promptly for me?
2. Can we trust each other? To avoid betrayal at the
End?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as
Possible.

Thank you so much.
Yours sincerely
Marie

Dearest darling Miss Married Tittu
I so upset to hear of you predicament. You so cheerful a person for one so has many hard times.

In answer to your questions:
  1. Transferring big money from you to me will of course possible be in the largest possible suitcase I can find.
  2. I can invest the money for you. My father is very rich and owns a custard factory. He can use the money and make it grow and grow. For you of course.
  3. I am so the trusty man. You no need to worry there at all. I am as trustworthy as a hungry hyena. Yes.I looking so forward to meeting you so soon.
Dimitri
xxx

A week passed. I sent Marie another email...

Dear Marrie Titu
What has happen to you? I fearing for your safety. Please contact me as soon as is possible as I go mad with the worry for you.
Yours for ever
Dimitri
xxxxxx

Hello my Dear,

Thanks for your email. I am excited to have your interest in this our reletionship and i pray that god almighty will see us through. Do not be suprised how i got your contact because it is through divine direction. I was brought up as a Catholic BUT like i said before age,colour and religion dose not matter to me and it cant stop our relationship if you believe, my father have warned me before his last hour breath before he gave up to death that i should always pray before contacting any foreign partner. He told me that friends, reletives and well wishers have betrayed him a couple of times in the past which have resulted to circumstance that led to his untimely death, so i was warned that i should not gamble with this great legacy.

Please i would like you to promise me that i am save in your arms. i am a young woman and i do not know the right direction to follow in this financial transaction apart from the fact that i am the next of kin to the funds in the bank costudy and the reason why i contacted you is because the bank asked me to seek for a trsutworthy partner who will received the money on my behalf.

I am a student and my academic activities is temperary pending for now due to my condition here things are very tight for me. Thank God you are educated and i believe you know the basic rudiments in university. Do not be afraid whatsoever ok.
I will want you to trust me in this, what ever am telling you is a subject to my investigations and because I trusted you before making this contact to you, I will also want you to trust me as well.  I really need your assurance that you are capable and ready to help me in this business investment in your country and to assist me receive the capital (money) in your Bank a/c without betraying me at the end.

Meanwhile, provide me with this your information and assure me that you will keep this transaction strictly confidential and to yourself only. 

(1). Your Full Names.
(2). Your Home address and your direct contact tel contacts number

On receipt of the above from you, I will then move to the bank to introduce you to the bank Director so that we can arrange how the fund will be transferred into your Bank A/C  through Bank to Bank Transfer (B.B.T). I need you to do this for me because I really want to invest in your country and I need a citizen who can be my guardian angel and an adviser on this transaction, how I can invest my money on good profit making aims because I can not make the claims by myself due to my status as a refugee here in republic of Senegal.

On your assurance to help me receive the fund in your bank a/c on my behalf, I will be sending you more details. Once I receive the above requirements from you, I will go and introduce you to the concerned bank immediately for the transfer of the said fund to your bank A/C before my coming in your country.

Dear,please i want to see your photo too on your next mail.

Yours Sincerely,
Marie

Dearest Marie Tatu
So nice to be hear from you again. I though you maybe in the trouble times.
It is so important that you never trust close family, friends or relatives. I agree so much. I, like you, only ever trust complete strangers with my large amounts of money.
I too have been hurt and betrayed by close people, so before I can supply more details to you I need to know answers to some questions. That way I feel that we know so much about each other. As I have said before, I enjoy running on beaches, eating custard and shaving my legs. Do you like to try those things also? My father is the rich custard man so I can only marry with a custard loving lady. Do you love custard?
Please reply to me soon.
Dimitri
xxx

Dear Dimitri,

Thank you for your mail,and how are you doing today over there in your country? i hope all gose well with you and your families?

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night/day long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me your words of assurance that you will help me out from here i live today as a refugee - without delays, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart so I give you my words too that i will eat or drink with you anything you eat and enjoy eating such as custard or what ever your local dishs are.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.

You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever imagine; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.

my dear i have been expecting you to send me your cute pics as i really want to see your face.

i hope to hear from you bye for now
yours
Marie.

Dearest Mary Tits
I so happy to be hear from you so soon. I think about your beautiful face all day and all night. In fact I cannot sleep.
I am so pleased you will eat whatever I give you to eat. Do you like fish fingers and custard? It is a local dish. I will feed you like a Queen when we meet.
I have sent you a picture. Do you like what you see? I hoping so.
Please send me a picture of yourself holding a hand written sign with a love heart and the words 'Dimitri'. I would love that so much. That way, I will know your LOVE IS TRUE.
Your forever and to eternity.
Dimitri
xxxx


Five days passed, so I sent Marie another email...

Dearest Marie
I worry night and day. What has happen to you? Maybe you do not like my face? Maybe you Reggatta de Blanc?
Please reply and say that you are not in danger. I will come and get you on my white horse!
Yours Dimitri
xxx

Dear Dimitri
       How are you doing i hope you are doing very fine i have being expecting to hear from you all this while i am sorry that i am contacting with you i have being sick for days i was admitted in Hospital but thanks be to God i am now getting better i have being thinking about you even when i was in the Hopital all my heart and soul have being searching for you i wish you are here with me. please reply soon

Your sincerely
Marie

Dearest Titty Mary
I so very sorry to hear of you in the hospital. I not liking be be knowing that you not well. I hope so much that you are better now.
As well as keeping the bees, I work as a doctor - a doctor of love. So I can be helping you in many ways when we meet. I think you know what I mean.
How are you going to come to my country? Shall I send you a ticket for the big metal flying bird? Or would you prefer if I sent you $19,000 to enable you to buy a ticket? You can then easily take the cash and buy nice clothes for your friends and family. And maybe a second-hand car? Good idea, my loved one?
Please send me a new photo of yourself. Can you send me a photo of you holding a sign saying, 'I love Dimitri'? I would like that.
Well, I must go now as the bees are calling me. I must go and make the love honey with them.
All my love forever
Dimitri

Nothing more. She has left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment