Tina Jane

Tina Jane was second special lady of internet. She cut the chasing with an offer I could not be refusing...



Hello My Dear,

I know this may sound strange to you, receiving a mail from an unknown person, but condition forced me to do so. I thought to send you this proposal with the arm to transfer my herited estate of $18.000.000(Million USD) to your country for investments to enable me continue my studies and to reside there while you take care of our investments.
Your urgent response to my plight will give me more courage to live as I have lost my parents, and have nobody in this world.

Thank you for your comprehension

Ms.Tina Jane.




Dearest Tina
Many welcomes from me to you. I so pleasing to hear from you. You have the nice name. Tina was my mothers name. Coincidence? I do not think so! Good fortune and the luck of the magic fairies has brought you to me.
I so very sorry to hear of your misfortune. I too lost both my parents three years before I was born so I feel your pain.
I will of course help you in every way possible. Please, please, please tell me urgently what I need to do.
Yours forever
Dimitri
xx


My Dear,

i introduced you to the bank that you are a  very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life; listen the fund is here in the bank  contact the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account.I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!.  I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person , who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money . i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my  ($18 million)deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country.Here is the contact, just send an email or call to the England HSBC Bank.
                Note.This is the contact  information of the bank is as follows: and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will transfer into your account as my foreign partner, Let them know that it's Miss Tina Jane Instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Below are the bank contact information,s because of this problem in my country COTE D- IVOIRE the bank transfer the fund to london.
           
           
  Contact person: Dr. adams james
Bank name: England HSBC Bank
Remittance Dept. HSBC Bank
Tel:   00447045720482
Fax: 00445078542136
Email:hbank45@yahoo.com
            
               Information about the deposit code are as follows.
               Name of depositor:...Dr.John Jane
             Nationality:....................COTE D- IVOIRE.
               Next of kin :......... Miss Miss Tina Jane
               Amount deposited:.........( US $18.M)
               Account Number:.........LD4348300278978KSQ
         
                The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is  Dr James T. Adams  by the time you contacted them on call or email. Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the ( US $18 M ) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now.I have map out 20% for all your good effort towards my freedom. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from my late father money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.and continue my educationI if you feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to met me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here,  i hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you. please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money.i will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest!.
               
   Miss Tina Jane

Here is my letter to Tina Jane's bank manager. He never replied.

Dear Mr James Adamson
I have a very good friend who needs my help. I hope to take $18
million from her and pay it into my account. Is that possible? And
what do we need to do?
I am worried that you may try and take Tina's money from her. Please
send me a photograph of your wife's mother so I can be sure that you
are the honest man. In return I will show you picture of my cow. That
way, we will be entering into a contract that we cannot backwards
wriggle out of. That is the way of my country.
I look forward to you try take my hard earn money.
Dimitri
xx


And here is my continued correspondance with Tina:

My dearest Miss Tina
I have contact your friend at the bank, Dr James Adam Adamson, and have asked how I can be to transfer the money to my account.
One worry I have though - do you have a passport? I have a very good friend who will make you a passport and send it to you. You can then travel to my country where we can live so happily. Do you like the sound of that? Before he can send it we need security questions for the passport authority. I will send questions soon. OK?
Yours lovingly
Dimitri
xx
PS Please send me a kiss.



Tina sent me a short, but loving reply:

ok

I continue my letter writing …

Dearest Miss Tina
I have spoken on the telephone to my friend, Professor Chris Peacock, at the Passport Office and they very helpful. I can get the passport for you very quickly. We can then be together forever!
But I need the security questions answered in order for passport details. Here are questions you must answer:

  1. Your favourite Beatles song?
  2. If you were an animal, what would you be?
  3. What is the perfect way to spend a day with your boyfriend?
  4. Can you juggle three balls?
  5. Do you like to stroke dogs?
I need you to answer these questions for the security reasons. Please answer me today.
We will soon be together my sweet pea!
Dimitri
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x



… and continue …

Dearest Mrs Tine
It has been so long since I hearing from you. I fear for your safely. Please email me back as soon as possible so I know that nothing wrong has happen to you.
Yours Dimitri
xxx

Finally …

my Dear,
you are not ready to help me so what do you want now.
tina

My Dearest
I do not understand. I contact your contact (Dr. adams james at England HSBC Bank) on 7th March by email, but I not receive a reply from him.
I so wish to help you in your predicament.
As Chaka Khan say, I feel for you, I think love you.
Dimitri
xxxxxx

I never hear from Tina Jane again. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment